Find out what you can and can't do with our website content and what the conditions are for linking to our website.
NPS (National Prescribing Service Ltd) holds copyright in the content (apart from third party content we use with permission), structure, formatting, layout and presentation of this website.
What you can do
- view content on this website for private or academic use
- download, display, print or reproduce content on this website in unaltered, complete form, subject to the following conditions:
- it is only for personal, non-commercial use, or for non-commercial use within your organisation, and
- you must fully acknowledge NPS as copyright owner, e.g. '© National Prescribing Service Ltd. Reproduced with permission. Visit www.nps.org.au.
What you cannot do
- redistribute our content to third parties without our written permission.
- retransmit, broadcast, mirror or sell our content without our written permission.
To obtain our written permission, include in your request, details of:
- what you want to reproduce
- how and when you want to reproduce it
- your target audience
- whether it will be for commercial purposes
- quantities (if applicable)
- any other information relevant to help us assess your request.
Send us your request either by:
- completing our feedback form
- faxing: +61 (0)2 9211 7578, or
- posting to: PO Box 1147, Strawberry Hills NSW 2012
Linking to our website: conditions
Subject to certain conditions, we are happy for you to insert a link to the home page and/or specific pages of our website.
Please observe the following conditions of linking to our website:
- Links must be presented in a way which fairly represents our role and our site(s). They must not embarrass us.
- The context in which you insert the link must not give your users the impression that your site, or your company, is sponsored or endorsed by us.
- The context of the link must not suggest that we have created any of your content i.e. the source of the content must be clear.
- You must never reproduce our logo without our express approval.