Why be medicinewise?
Having the right information will help you make better health decisions for you and those you care for.
Being medicinewise will help you make better health decisions for you and those you care for.
We all take medicines, but too often we take them for granted. Being medicinewise will help you to get the most benefit from your medicines.
By being medicinewise you’ll know what you’re taking and why and how it could affect you — and whether a medicine is the best option in the first place.
Top 5 medicinewise questions
Ask these questions before you take a new medicine
- What is the medicine for?
- What is the active ingredient?
- How do I take or use this medicine correctly?
- What are the possible side effects and what can I do about them?
- What should or shouldn’t I do while taking this medicine?