National Medicines Symposium 2014
NMS is the pre-eminent quality use of medicines symposium held in Australia. Held every two years, the scientific program is designed to provide the latest and the controversial in the medicines and health environment and is delivered by international and nationally acclaimed experts.
NMS brings together individuals from all sectors of the health industry, providing the opportunity to network, share expertise, ideas and innovations.
It’s with great pleasure we invite you to participate in the eighth National Medicines Symposium (NMS 2014) to be held in Brisbane from 21–23 May 2014. The theme for NMS 2014 is Medicines in health: shaping our future. This unmissable event will explore current and future medicines challenges relating to sustainability, translating evidence into action and ethical decision making.
- Abstract submission: closed
- Abstract notification to authors: Tuesday 1 April 2014
- Accommodation booking deadline: Friday 18 April 2014
- National Medicinewise Awards nominations close: 24 April 2014
- Early registration deadline EXTENDED: Monday 5 May 2014
- National Medicines Symposium: 21–23 May 2014
Express your interest
To receive information about NMS 2014, including registration, accommodation and opportunities to become a supporting partner, please contact:
Symposium Secretariat, Expert Events
Telephone: 07 3848 2100
PO Box 351
Hamilton Central QLD 4007
We would like to thank our partners for NMS 2014: