National Medicines Symposium 2012 abstracts
NMS 2012 explored the challenges we face and the opportunities available to us in making 'building a medicinewise community' a reality.
The NMS 2012 Scientific Program Committee invited submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentations from the following areas:
- clinical practice
- education and research
- complementary medicines
- leadership and policy
- innovations or future directions in quality use of medicines.
And were submitted under the following streams for 2012:
- For safer use of medicines
- In an ever changing health system
- Enabled by new technologies
- Valuing the consumer experience
- Putting policy into practice
Read each abstract including those from our acclaimed national and international speakers: