Medicines List app
Enter and and update all your information, and set alarms to remind you when to take your medicines.
What is a medicines list?
The more medicines you take, the more difficult it can be to remember important information about them. A medicines list can be a useful way to keep all the information about your medicines together.
Keeping an up-to-date list of all the medicines you take will help you to get to know your medicines, get better results from your medicines and enjoy better health.
Why use the NPS Medicines List app?
Using the free NPS Medicines List app means you will always have your medicines and health information with you, including:
- the names and active ingredients of all your medicines
- your personal details (e.g. height and weight)
- any allergies or previous medicines problems
- questions to ask your health professional
- contact details of your health professionals
- who to contact in an emergency.
You can edit and update all your information, and set alarms to remind you when to take your medicines.
Please note that NPS MedicineWise does not see or store any of the information you enter.
4 ways the Medicines List app can help you
- It reminds you how and when to take your medicines.
- It helps everyone involved in your health care to know which medicines you use.
- It helps your doctor and pharmacist to check and review your medicines.
- It provides vital information about your medicines in an emergency.
Choose the NPS Medicines List that suits you
In addition to the Medicines List iPhone app, the NPS Medicines List is available in two other free formats: