Digestive system problems
This page about digestive system problems automatically lists information collected from other pages of our website.
The digestive system problems category is also known as gastrointestinal disorders and stomach diseases.
Related information - digestive system problems
Subcategories and conditions of digestive system problems
- Anal and rectal inflammation and piles (anorectal inflammation and haemorrhoids)
- Bowel symptoms and conditions (gastrointestinal inflammation and motility disorders)
- Hiatus hernia (hiatus hernia)
- Indigestion, reflux and stomach ulcers (gastro-oesophageal reflux and gastric ulcers)
- Infections affecting the stomach and gut (gastrointestinal infections)
- Intestinal obstructions (intestinal obstructions)
- Liver problems and disorders (liver problems and disorders)
- Other digestive symptoms (other digestive symptoms)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)