This page about eye disorders automatically lists information collected from other pages of our website.
The eye disorders category is also known as ocular disorders.
Related information - eye disorders
For health professionals
01 Mar 2016 – Find out which tests, treatments or procedures healthcare providers and consumers should question, as recommended by Australian medical colleges.
01 Mar 2016 –
Recommendations from the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists on visual fields, vitamins, alpha-1 blockers, intravitreal injections & retinal detachment.
For health professionals (Health professional publication)
25 Mar 2013 – A study of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) incidence in aspirin users prompted media claims of a higher risk of blindness in long-term aspirin users. Aspirin is an important preventive medicine in people at risk of cardiovascular disease. Are these people really at increased risk of AMD?
Subcategories and conditions of eye disorders
- Cataracts (cataracts)
- Ciliary muscle paralysis (ciliary paralysis)
- Eye infections (ocular infections)
- Eye irritation, congestion, inflammation (ocular irritation, congestion, inflammation)
- Eye twitching (ocular spasms)
- Glaucoma (intraocular hypertension)
- Macular degeneration (macular degeneration)
- Pupil constriction (pupil constriction)