Professional development for chronic pain management
Try one of our free, accredited professional development activities for GPs, pharmacists and nurses to improve management of chronic pain.
Accredited educational visiting program
Our educational visiting program Chronic non-cancer pain: Opioids and beyond has launched.
- Register for an educational visit or contact our Customer Service Line on (02) 8217 8700 (option 2).
Our Clinical e-Audit is a free quality improvement activity that helps GPs support patients to manage their chronic pain using a multimodal approach. It offers an opportunity to review current prescribing practice compared to best practice guidelines. Individual feedback is provided and practice can be compared with that of peers. An expert commentary, based on the aggregated results of GP participants, will also be provided.
Pharmacy Practice Review
Our Pharmacy Practice Review is a free quality improvement activity that helps pharmacists to support a multimodal approach to management of patients with chronic pain. Individual feedback is provided and practice can be compared against that of peers. An expert commentary, based on the aggregated results of pharmacist participants, will be provided by a pain specialist pharmacist.
- Register to receive the Pharmacist Update e-alert and be notified when new Pharmacy Practice Reviews are available.
Our interactive case study presents clinical scenarios with questions to help you reflect on your medical decision-making skills and improve patient care. Our online case studies provide:
- Immediate feedback from experts and peer comparisons to challenge your thinking.
- Best practice points to apply to your care of patients.
- For GPs, pharmacists, nurses and other health professionals.
- Find out more about the case study