Our interactive case studies present clinical scenarios with questions to help you reflect on your medical decision-making skills and improve patient care.
These online learning activities for GPs, pharmacists, nurses and other health professionals.
Already registered for a case study?
Log in to the NPS Online Learning Portal.
Who can do a case study?
All of our case studies are free.
- Accredited by RACGP QI&CPD for 2 (category 2) points
- Accredited by ACRRM for 1 core point
- Accredited by the APC for 2 group 2 points
- Endorsed by RCNA for 1 RCNA CNE point
Recognised for the Quality Prescribing Incentive of the Practice Incentives Program.
Jenny Adams is a 76 year old recently diagnosed with non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Jenny has come to you to discuss her risk of stroke and the pro... more
About case studies
Our online case studies provide:
- an engaging and flexible learning experience
- choice of access on computer or tablet, with seamless switching between devices
- immediate feedback from experts and peer comparisons to challenge your thinking
- best practice points to apply to your care of patients.
Other case studies
Not all activities below grant CPD points. See individual descriptions for more information.