Our interactive case studies present clinical scenarios with questions to help you reflect on your medical decision-making skills and improve patient care. Our online case studies provide:
- an engaging and flexible learning experience
- choice of access on computer or tablet, with seamless switching between devices
- immediate feedback from experts and peer comparisons to challenge your thinking
- best practice points to apply to your care of patients.
These online learning activities are for GPs, pharmacists, nurses and other health professionals.
Already registered for a case study?
Log in to the NPS Online Learning Portal.
Who can do a case study?
All of our case studies are free.
- Accredited by RACGP for 2 (category 2) points for GPs
- Accredited by ACRRM for 1 core point for GPs
- Accredited for 2 Group 2 CPD credits for pharmacists
- Endorsed for 1 CPD hour for nurses
Recognised for the Practice Incentives Program Quality Prescribing Incentive.
Jenny Adams is a 76 year old recently diagnosed with non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Jenny has come to you to discuss her risk of stroke and the pro... more
More CPD activities
By activity type
- Case studies
- Online courses
- Clinical e-Audit
- Educational visits
- Pharmacy Practice Review
- Other activities
NPS MedicineWise promotes quality use of medicines by prescribers through the Prescribing Competencies Framework.