Our interactive case studies present clinical scenarios with questions to help you reflect on your medical decision-making skills and improve patient care. Our online case studies provide:
- an engaging and flexible learning experience
- choice of access on computer or tablet, with seamless switching between devices
- immediate feedback from experts and peer comparisons to challenge your thinking
- best practice points to apply to your care of patients.
These online learning activities are for GPs, pharmacists, nurses and other health professionals.
Already registered for a case study?
Log in to the NPS Online Learning Portal.
Who can do a case study?
All of our case studies are free.
- Accredited by RACGP for 2 (category 2) points for GPs
- Accredited by ACRRM for 1 core point for GPs
- Accredited for 2 Group 2 CPD credits for pharmacists
- Endorsed for 1 CPD hour for nurses
Recognised for the Practice Incentives Program Quality Prescribing Incentive.
Daniel O'Connor is a 4 year old with asthma. Over the last month Daniel has been wheezing nearly every day. He has also been waking up once or twice a... more
In this case study you’ll meet Arya Saab, a 35-year-old sales representive. For the last 2 months she has been feeling tired and has asked for s... more
Jenny Adams is a 76 year old recently diagnosed with non-valvular atrial fibrillation. Jenny has come to you to discuss her risk of stroke and the pro... more
More CPD activities
By activity type
- Case studies
- Online courses
- Clinical e-Audit
- Educational visits
- Pharmacy Practice Review
- Other activities
NPS MedicineWise promotes quality use of medicines by prescribers through the Prescribing Competencies Framework.