Our Clinical e-Audits are free quality improvement activities that help general practitioners (GPs) review their current prescribing practice for patients with certain conditions, compared with current best practice guidelines. Clinical audits are completed online and involve completing electronic data collection for 10–20 patients (depending on the audit topic).
More about how they work.
Who can do a Clinical e-Audit?
- GP registrars
Participate in all of our Clinical e-Audits for free.
- Accredited by RACGP QI&CPD Program for 40 (Category 1) points
- Accredited by ACRRM PD Program for 30 PRPD Points
Recognised for the Quality Prescribing Incentive of the Practice Incentives Program.
Current Clinical e-Audits
Earn free CPD points. This free clinical e-audit on asthma management is for GPs. GPs can earn CPD points and PIP QPI.... more
Reflect on your management of 10 patients with acute bacterial rhinosinusitis, acute sore throat/pharyngitis/tonsillitis, acute otitis media, common c... more
Reflect on your management of 10 patients aged 75 years and over, who use five or more medicines and who are prescribed at least one of the following:... more
What’s involved in a Clinical e-Audit?
Our Clinical e-Audits are free electronic versions of our quality improvement activities for GPs, using the audit-feedback-review cycle.
View the available Clinical e-Audits and enrol online to participate.
The Clinical e-Audit involves participating GPs:
- completing electronic data collection for 10–20 patients (depending on the audit topic)
- securely submitting de-identified data online
- receiving immediate patient-specific feedback to assist implementation of changes to practice
- reviewing individual and peer feedback results based on best practice clinical indicators
- recording progress of individual patients automatically identified for review
- reflecting on improvements in practice
- display this poster and make these information leaflets available to inform patients that your practice participates in quality improvement activities.
You can also view our list of frequently asked questions.