Our online learning courses for health professionals and health professional students, promote and support quality use of medicines. Read more about our courses.
Already registered for a course?
Log in to the NPS Online Learning Portal.
Who can do courses?
These courses are suitable for all health professionals and students.
All of our online courses are free.
Many of our courses are accredited for continuing professional development. Please see course details for more information.
- provide practical opportunities to improve prescribing for medicines and medical tests
- meet the demands of health professional knowledge and practice
- offer rigorous interrogation of the latest evidence in knowledge and workplace practice
- add value to every stage of your degree and career
- offer well renowned researched expertise and quality
- offer continuous professional development points.
All courses are available through self registration on our learning website learn.nps.org.au. An active email address is required for account activation. Once registered you can access the courses using your username and password on any computer with internet access.
Contact the Online Learning team for help or more information: email us an enquiry or phone 02 8217 8642.
More CPD activities
By activity type
NPS MedicineWise promotes quality use of medicines by prescribers through the Prescribing Competencies Framework.