The Antihistamine medicines subcategory of medicines is also known as antihistamines.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - antihistamine medicines
Active ingredients used in antihistamine medicines
- Cetirizine hydrochloride
- Cyproheptadine hydrochloride (antihistamine medicines)
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate
- Fexofenadine hydrochloride
- Fexofenadine hydrochloride - pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Pheniramine maleate
- Promethazine (antihistamine medicines)
- Pseudoephedrine sulfate - loratadine
- Trimeprazine tartrate