Loratadine is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about loratadine automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain loratadine, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - loratadine
Medicine brands that contain loratadine
- Alledine Tablets
- Allerdyne Tablets
- Allereze Tablets
- Amcal Loratadine Tablets
- Chemists' Own Loratadine Tablets
- Claratyne (Unscheduled) Liquid capsules
- Claratyne (Unscheduled) Tablets
- Claratyne Chewable tablets
- Claratyne Liquid capsules
- Claratyne Reditabs Orally disintegrating tablets
- Claratyne Syrup peach flavour
- Claratyne Syrup grape flavour
- Claratyne Tablets
- Guardian Loratadine Tablets
- Lorano Tablets
- Lorapaed Oral liquid
- Lorastyne Tablets
- Pharmacy Action Lorastyne Tablets