The Antiepileptic medicines subcategory of medicines is also known as anticonvulsants and medicines for epilepsy.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - antiepileptic medicines
Active ingredients used in antiepileptic medicines
- Acetazolamide (antiepileptic medicines)
- Carbamazepine (antiepileptic medicines)
- Phenobarbitone (antiepileptic medicines)
- Pregabalin (antiepileptic medicines)
- Sodium valproate (antiepileptic medicines)
- Topiramate (antiepileptic medicines)