Lamotrigine is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about lamotrigine automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain lamotrigine, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - lamotrigine
Medicine brands that contain lamotrigine
- APO-Lamotrigine Chewable tablets
- Lamictal Chewable tablets
- Lamidus Chewable tablets
- Lamogine Chewable tablets
- Lamotrigine AN Chewable tablets
- Lamotrigine Aspen Chewable tablets
- Lamotrigine Generic Health Chewable tablets
- Lamotrigine Sandoz Chewable tablets
- Lamotrigine-PS Chewable tablets
- Lamotrust Dispersible tablets
- Logem Chewable tablets
- Reedos Chewable Tablets
- Seaze Chewable tablets
- Torlemo DT Dispersible tablet