Levetiracetam is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about levetiracetam automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain levetiracetam, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - levetiracetam
Medicine brands that contain levetiracetam
- APO-Levetiracetam Oral Solution
- APO-Levetiracetam Tablets
- Auro-Levetiracetam Tablets
- Chemmart Levetiracetam Tablets
- Hospira Levetiracetam Concentrate for IV Infusion
- Kepcet Tablets
- Keppra IV Concentrate for infusion
- Keppra Oral (Oral solution)
- Keppra Oral Tablets
- Kerron Oral solution
- Kerron Tablets
- Kevtam Tablets
- Levactam Tablets
- Levecetam Tablets
- Levetiracetam AN Tablets
- Levetiracetam Generic Health Tablets
- Levetiracetam IV APOTEX Concentrate for infusion
- Levetiracetam Juno Solution for infusion
- Levetiracetam Pfizer Tablets
- Levetiracetam Sandoz Concentrate for infusion
- Levetiracetam SZ Tablets
- Levetiracetam-AFT Oral solution
- Levetiracetam-GH Tablets
- Levi Tablets
- Levitaccord Tablets
- Levitam Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Levetiracetam Tablets