Quetiapine is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about quetiapine automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain quetiapine, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - quetiapine
Medicine brands that contain quetiapine
- APO-Quetiapine Tablets
- Chemmart Quetiapine Tablets
- Delucon Tablets
- Kaptan Tablets
- Pharmacor Quetiapine Tablets
- Pharmacy Choice Quetiapine Tablets
- Quetia Tablets
- Quetiaccord Tablets
- Quetiapine Actavis Tablets
- Quetiapine AN Tablets
- Quetiapine GH Tablets
- Quetiapine Pfizer Tablets
- Quetiapine RBX Tablets
- Quetiapine Sandoz Tablets
- Quetiapine-AS XR Modified release tablets
- Quetiapine-DRLA Tablets
- Quetiapine-GA Tablets
- Quetiapine-Synthon Tablets
- Quipine Tablets
- Sequase Tablets
- Seronia Tablets
- Seroquel Tablets
- Seroquel XR Modified release tablets
- Syquet Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Quetiapine Tablets