Benztropine mesylate is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about benztropine mesylate automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain benztropine mesylate, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - 00688
Medicine brands that contain benztropine mesylate
- NPS MedicineWise free medical information. Independent. Not-for-profit. Evidence based.
- Medical tests
- Health professionals
- About us
- Welcome to Careers at NPS MedicineWise
- Our work in the community
- Translated health information about medicines
- Media centre
- Contact us
- Order products
- About this website
- Looking for something? (error 404)
- Funnelback Search Results
- Accessibility guidelines for web projects
- Maintenance Mode
- Want to win an iPad?
- Subscribe to RADAR Direct