Epirubicin hydrochloride is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about epirubicin hydrochloride automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain epirubicin hydrochloride, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - epirubicin hydrochloride
Medicine brands that contain epirubicin hydrochloride
- DBL Epirubicin Hydrochloride Injection (Solution for injection)
- Epiccord Solution for injection
- Epirubicin Accord Solution for injection
- Epirubicin ACT Solution for injection
- Epirubicin Actavis Solution for injection
- Epirubicin Ebewe Solution for injection
- Epirubicin Kabi Solution for injection
- Epirubicin SZ Solution for infusion
- Pharmorubicin Solution for injection