Gemcitabine is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about gemcitabine automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain gemcitabine, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - gemcitabine
Medicine brands that contain gemcitabine
- AS-Gemcitabine Powder for injection
- DBL Gemcitabine Powder for Injection
- DBL Gemcitabine Solution for Injection
- Gemaccord Powder for infusion
- Gemcitabine Actavis Powder for injection
- Gemcitabine Ebewe Concentrate for infusion
- Gemcitabine Ebewe Powder for infusion
- Gemcitabine Kabi Concentrate for injection
- Gemcitabine Kabi Powder for injection
- Gemcite Powder for injection
- Gemplan Powder for injection
- Gemzar Powder for injection