Pemetrexed is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about pemetrexed automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain pemetrexed, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - pemetrexed
Medicine brands that contain pemetrexed
- Alimta Powder for infusion
- DBL Pemetrexed Powder for infusion
- Pemetrexed Accord Powder for infusion
- Pemetrexed APOTEX Powder for infusion
- Pemetrexed DRLA Powder for infusion
- Pemetrexed Juno Powder for infusion
- Pemetrexed MYX Powder for infusion
- Pemetrexed Sandoz Powder for infusion
- Reladdin Powder for infusion