Oxaliplatin is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about oxaliplatin automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain oxaliplatin, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - oxaliplatin
Medicine brands that contain oxaliplatin
- AS-Oxaliplatin Concentrate for injection
- DBL Oxaliplatin Concentrate for Infusion
- Oxalatin Powder for Infusion
- Oxaliccord Concentrate for infusion
- Oxaliplatin Actavis Powder for infusion
- Oxaliplatin Ebewe Powder for infusion
- Oxaliplatin Kabi Concentrate for infusion
- Oxaliplatin MYX Concentrate for injection
- Oxaliplatin Sun Concentrate for infusion
- Oxaliplatin SZ Concentrate for infusion
- Xalox Powder for infusion