The Digestive system category of medicines is also known as alimentary system, gastrointestinal system medicines and GI problems, medicines for.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - digestive system
Subcategories of digestive system
- Anal and rectal disorder medicines (topical) (Topical anorectal medication)
- Antidiarrhoea medicines (Antidiarrhoeals)
- Digestive system spasm and motility medicines (Antispasmodics and motility agents)
- Indigestion, reflux and stomach ulcer medicines (Hyperacidity, reflux and ulcers)
- Laxatives (Laxatives)
- Supplements to aid digestion (Digestive supplements and cholelitholytics)