The Antidiarrhoea medicines subcategory of medicines is also known as antidiarrhoeals and diarrhoea medicines.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - antidiarrhoea medicines
Active ingredients used in antidiarrhoea medicines
- Atropine sulfate - diphenoxylate hydrochloride
- Balsalazide sodium
- Bovine colostrum (antidiarrhoea medicines)
- Budesonide (antidiarrhoea medicines)
- Codeine - kaolin - aluminium hydroxide - pectin
- Kaolin - opium
- Lactobacillus fermentum (antidiarrhoea medicines)
- Loperamide hydrochloride
- Olsalazine sodium
- Sulfasalazine (antidiarrhoea medicines)