Pantoprazole is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about pantoprazole automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain pantoprazole, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - pantoprazole
Medicine brands that contain pantoprazole
- A-Pantoprazole Tablets
- APO-Pantoprazole Heartburn Relief Tablets
- APO-Pantoprazole Tablets
- Apotex-Pantoprazole Tablets
- Chemmart Pantoprazole Tablets
- Gastenz Tablets
- Heartburn Relief Tablets
- I-Pantoprazole Tablets
- Ozpan Tablets
- Panthron Tablets
- Panto Tablets
- Pantofast Tablets
- Pantoprazole AN Tablets
- Pantoprazole GH Tablets
- Pantoprazole Sandoz 40mg Powder for Injection
- Pantoprazole Sandoz Enteric Coated Tablets
- Pantoprazole-GA Tablets
- Pantoprazole-PS Tablets
- Salpraz Heartburn Relief Tablets
- Salpraz Tablets
- Somac Granules
- Somac Injection (Powder for injection)
- Somac Heartburn Relief Tablets
- Somac Tablets
- Sozol Tablets
- Stada Pantoprazole Tablets
- Suvacid Heartburn Relief Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Pantoprazole Tablets
- Topra Tablets
- Torzole Tablets