Ranitidine is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about ranitidine automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain ranitidine, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - ranitidine
Medicine brands that contain ranitidine
- APO-Ranitidine Tablets
- Ausran Tablets
- Chemists' Own Ranitidine Forte Tablets
- Chemists' Own Ranitidine Tablets
- Chemmart Ranitidine Tablets
- Gastrogel-Ranitidine Extra Strength Tablets
- Gastrogel-Ranitidine Tablets
- Mylanta Ranitidine 12 Hour Action Tablets
- Pharmacy Action Heartburn and Acid Indigestion Relief Forte Tablets
- Pharmacy Action Heartburn and Acid Indigestion Relief Tablets
- Rani 2 Tablets
- Ranitidine AN Tablets
- Ranitidine GH Tablets
- Ranitidine Sandoz Injection 50 mg/5 mL (Concentrate for injection)
- Ranital Tablets
- Ranitidine Sandoz Tablets
- Ranitidine-PS Tablets
- Ranoxyl Heartburn Relief Tablets
- Ranoxyl Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Ranitidine Tablets
- Ulcaid Tablets
- Ultac Tablets
- Zantac Concentrate for injection
- Zantac Dispersible tablets
- Zantac Effervescent tablets
- Zantac Relief Extra Strength Tablets
- Zantac Relief Tablets
- Zantac Syrup
- Zantac Tablets