Sodium chloride (nose medicines (topical))
Sodium chloride (nose medicines (topical)) is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about sodium chloride (nose medicines (topical)) automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain sodium chloride (nose medicines (topical)), including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - sodium chloride (nose medicines (topical))
Medicine brands that contain sodium chloride (nose medicines (topical))
- Dimetapp Infants Nasal Relief Saline Nasal Drops
- Fess Frequent Flyer Nasal spray
- Fess Little Noses Nasal Drops
- Fess Little Noses Nasal Spray
- Fess Nasal spray
- Fess Sensitive Noses (Nasal spray)
- FLO CRS Refill Kit Powder for nasal wash
- FLO CRS Starter Kit Powder for nasal wash
- Narium Natural Mist Nasal Drops
- Narium Natural Mist Nasal Spray
- Otrivin Sea Water Nasal microspray
- Sterimar Physiological Sea Water Microspray