Isosorbide mononitrate is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about isosorbide mononitrate automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain isosorbide mononitrate, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - isosorbide mononitrate
Medicine brands that contain isosorbide mononitrate
- Chemmart Isosorbide Mononitrate Sustained release tablets
- Duride Sustained Release Tablets
- GenRx Isosorbide Mononitrate Sustained release tablets
- Imdur Durules Sustained Release Tablets
- Isomonit Sustained Release Tablets
- Isosorbide AN Modified release tablets
- Isosorbide-PS Sustained release tablets
- Monodur Durules Sustained Release Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Isosorbide Mononitrate Sustained release tablets