Olmesartan medoxomil - hydrochlorothiazide
Olmesartan medoxomil - hydrochlorothiazide is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about olmesartan medoxomil - hydrochlorothiazide automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
You'll find information about brands of medicines that contain this combination of active ingredients, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets by following the links below.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - olmesartan medoxomil - hydrochlorothiazide
Medicine brands that contain olmesartan medoxomil - hydrochlorothiazide
- APO-Olmesartan/HCTZ 20/12.5 mg Tablets
- APO-Olmesartan/HCTZ 40/12.5 mg Tablets
- APO-Olmesartan/HCTZ 40/25 mg Tablets
- Olmertan Combi 20/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmertan Combi 40/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmertan Combi 40/25 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan HCT AN 20/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan HCT AN 40/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan HCT AN 40/25 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan HCT-MYL 20/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan HCT-MYL 40/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan HCT-MYL 40/25 mg Tablets
- Olmesartan/HCT Sandoz 20/12.5 Tablets
- Olmesartan/HCT Sandoz 40/12.5 Tablets
- Olmesartan/HCT Sandoz 40/25 Tablets
- Olmetec Plus 20/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmetec Plus 40/12.5 mg Tablets
- Olmetec Plus 40/25 mg Tablets