Valsartan - hydrochlorothiazide
Valsartan - hydrochlorothiazide is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about valsartan - hydrochlorothiazide automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
You'll find information about brands of medicines that contain this combination of active ingredients, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets by following the links below.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - valsartan - hydrochlorothiazide
Medicine brands that contain valsartan - hydrochlorothiazide
- APO-Valsartan HCTZ 160/12.5 mg Tablets
- APO-Valsartan HCTZ 320/12.5 mg Tablets
- APO-Valsartan HCTZ 320/25 mg Tablets
- APO-Valsartan HCTZ 80/12.5 mg Tablets
- APO-Valsartan XR 160/25 mg Tablets
- Co-Diovan 160/12.5 Tablets
- Co-Diovan 160/25 Tablets
- Co-Diovan 320/12.5 Tablets
- Co-Diovan 320/25 Tablets
- Co-Diovan 80/12.5 Tablets
- Dilart HCT 160/12.5 Tablets
- Dilart HCT 160/25 Tablets
- Dilart HCT 320/12.5 Tablets
- Dilart HCT 320/25 Tablets
- Dilart HCT 80/12.5 Tablets