Risedronate sodium is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about risedronate sodium automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain risedronate sodium, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - risedronate sodium
Medicine brands that contain risedronate sodium
- Acris Once-a-Month Tablets
- Acris Once-a-Week Tablets
- Actonel 150 mg Once-a-Month Tablets
- Actonel 35 mg Once-a-Week Tablets
- Actonel EC 35 mg Once-a-Week Tablets
- Actonel Tablets
- APO-Risedronate 150 mg Tablets
- APO-Risedronate Tablets
- Chemmart Risedronate 150 mg Tablets
- Chemmart Risedronate Tablets
- Risedro Once-a-Week Tablets
- Risedronate AN Tablets
- Risedronate-GA Tablets
- Risedronate Sandoz Once-a-Week Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Risedronate 150 mg Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Risedronate Tablets