Gliclazide is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about gliclazide automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain gliclazide, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - gliclazide
Medicine brands that contain gliclazide
- Apo-Gliclazide MR Modified release tablets
- Ardix Gliclazide 60mg MR Tablets Modified release tablets
- Chemmart Gliclazide MR Modified release tablets
- Chemmart Gliclazide Tablets
- Diamicron 60 mg MR Modified release tablets
- GenRx Gliclazide Tablets
- Glyade MR Modified release tablets
- Glyade Tablets
- Nidem Tablets
- Oziclide MR Modified release tablets
- Terry White Chemists Gliclazide MR Modified release tablets
- Terry White Chemists Gliclazide Tablets