Somatropin is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about somatropin automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain somatropin, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - somatropin
Medicine brands that contain somatropin
- Genotropin GoQuick Powder for Injection
- Genotropin MiniQuick Powder for Injection
- Genotropin Powder for Injection
- Humatrope Powder for injection
- Norditropin FlexPro Solution for injection
- Norditropin SimpleXx Solution for injection
- NutropinAq Cartridge Solution for Injection
- Omnitrope solution for injection
- Omnitrope solution for injection for SurePal
- Saizen 3 Powder for Injection
- Saizen click.easy Powder for Injection
- Saizen Solution for Injection
- SciTropin A Solution for injection
- Zomacton 10 mg Powder for Injection
- Zomacton 4 mg Powder for Injection