Immunoglobulin, normal (human)
Immunoglobulin, normal (human) is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about immunoglobulin, normal (human) automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain immunoglobulin, normal (human), including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - immunoglobulin, normal (human)
Medicine brands that contain immunoglobulin, normal (human)
- Evogam Solution for injection
- Flebogamma 10% DIF Solution for infusion
- Flebogamma 5% DIF Solution for Infusion
- Gammanorm Solution for injection
- Gamunex Solution for infusion
- Hizentra Solution for infusion
- Intragam P Solution for infusion
- Kiovig Solution for infusion
- Normal Immunoglobulin-VF Solution for injection
- Octagam 10% Solution for infusion
- Octagam 5% Solution for infusion
- Privigen Solution for intravenous infusion