Brands of cefaclor
Active ingredient: cefaclor
Brand names include: Ceclor, Karlor, Keflor, Ozcef
Cefaclor (the active ingredient in the antibiotic that makes it work) is available as many different brands that have different names, appearances (size, shape or colour), forms (e.g. tablets, capsules or liquids) and packaging.
Note about medicines names
Most medicines have two names: the active ingredient and the brand name. The active ingredient is the chemical in the medicine that makes it work. The brand name is the name given to the medicine by its manufacturer. There may be several brands that contain the same active ingredient. This website uses active ingredient names (e.g. amoxycillin), with brand names in brackets and with a capital letter (e.g. Amoxil). We also discuss medicines in groups or ‘classes’ when their effects or actions are very similar.
Medicine brands that contain cefaclor
All brands of cefaclor will work the same way to fight your bacterial infection.
- Aclor Powder for oral suspension
- APO-Cefaclor CD Modified release tablets
- APO-Cefaclor Powder for oral suspension
- Ceclor CD Sustained release tablets
- Ceclor Powder for oral suspension
- Cefaclor GH Modified release tablets
- Cefaclor-GA Sustained release tablets
- Chemmart Cefaclor CD Sustained release tablets
- Douglas Cefaclor-CD Sustained release tablets
- Karlor CD Sustained release tablets
- Karlor Powder for oral suspension
- Keflor CD Sustained release tablets
- Keflor Powder for oral suspension
- Ozcef Modified release tablets
- Ozcef Suspension (Powder for oral suspension)
- Terry White Chemists Cefaclor CD Modified release tablets
- Rossi S, ed. Australian Medicines Handbook [online]. Adelaide: AMH, July 2012.