Cephalexin is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about cephalexin automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain cephalexin, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - cephalexin
Medicine brands that contain cephalexin
- APO-Cephalexin Capsules
- APO-Cephalexin Powder for Suspension
- Cefalexin Sandoz Capsules
- Cefalexin Sandoz Powder for oral suspension
- Cephalex Capsules
- Cephalexin AN Capsules
- Cephalexin Generichealth Capsule
- Cephalexin-PS Capsules
- Cephatrust Capsules
- Chemmart Cephalexin Capsules
- Chemmart Cephalexin Powder for Suspension
- Cilex Capsules
- Cilex Powder for Suspension
- Ialex Capsules
- Ialex Powder for oral suspension
- Ibilex Capsules
- Ibilex Powder for oral suspension
- Keflex Capsules
- Keflex Powder for Oral Liquid
- Pharmacor Cephalexin Capsules
- Rancef Capsules
- Terry White Chemists Cephalexin Capsules
- Terry White Chemists Cephalexin Powder for Suspension