The Penicillin antibiotics subcategory of medicines is also known as penicillins.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - penicillin antibiotics
Active ingredients used in penicillin antibiotics
- Amoxicillin - clavulanic acid
- Ampicillin sodium
- Benzathine penicillin
- Benzylpenicillin sodium
- Dicloxacillin sodium
- Phenoxymethylpenicillin benzathine
- Phenoxymethylpenicillin potassium
- Piperacillin - tazobactam
- Procaine benzylpenicillin (procaine penicillin)
- Ticarcillin - clavulanic acid