The Antifungal medicines subcategory of medicines is also known as antifungal agents and antifungals.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - antifungal medicines
Active ingredients used in antifungal medicines
- Amphotericin B (amphotericin) (antifungal medicines)
- Amphotericin B (liposomal)
- Amphotericin B (phospholipid complex)
- Caspofungin acetate
- Fluconazole / clotrimazole (antifungal medicines)
- Miconazole (antifungal medicines)
- Nystatin (antifungal medicines)
- Terbinafine (antifungal medicines)