Muscles, bones and joints
The Muscles, bones and joints category of medicines is also known as musculoskeletal system.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - muscles, bones and joints
Subcategories of muscles, bones and joints
- Antigout and uric acid-lowering medicines (Agents used in gout and hyperuricaemia)
- Anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIDs) (Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents)
- Antirheumatoid arthritis medicines (Antirheumatoid agents)
- Medicines for muscle spasms and restlessness (Muscle relaxants)
- Muscle, joint or soft tissue pain and inflammation, topical medicines for (Rubefacients, topical analgesics/NSAIDs)
- Nerve-muscle transmission medicines (Neuromuscular agents)