Water for injections BP
Water for injections BP is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about water for injections bp automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain water for injections bp, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - water for injections BP
Medicine brands that contain water for injections bp
- Water for Injections BP (AstraZeneca)
- Water for Injections BP (Phebra) Solution for injection
- Water for Injections BP Solution for injection
- Water For Injections BP Ampoules (Solution for injection)
- Water for Injections BP Solution for Injection (electrolytes (oral and injectable))
- Water for Injections Freeflex