Amino acids (infant formulas)
Amino acids (infant formulas) is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about amino acids (infant formulas) automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain amino acids (infant formulas), including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - amino acids (infant formulas)
Medicine brands that contain amino acids (infant formulas)
- EleCare Powder
- Karicare AR Infant Formula Powder
- Karicare Follow-On Formula Powder
- Karicare Food Thickener Powder
- Karicare Formula Suitable from Birth Liquid
- Karicare Gold Starter Formula Powder
- Karicare Infant Formula Powder
- Karicare Nutriprem Low Birthweight Liquid
- Ketonex-1 Powder
- Phenex-1 Powder
- S-26 AR Formula Powder
- S-26 Gold Formula Liquid
- S-26 Gold Formula Powder
- S-26 Human Milk Fortifier Powder
- S-26 Low Birthweight Liquid
- S-26 Low Birthweight Powder
- S-26 Powder
- S-26 Progress Formula Powder
- S-26 Progress Gold Formula Powder
- SMA Powder
- XP Analog Powder