Combination simple pain relievers
Combination simple analgesics
The Combination simple pain relievers subcategory of medicines is also known as combination simple analgesics.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - combination simple pain relievers
Active ingredients used in combination simple pain relievers
- Aspirin - codeine
- Codeine - doxylamine succinate - paracetamol
- Codeine - ibuprofen (combination simple pain relievers)
- Codeine - paracetamol / codeine - doxylamine succinate - paracetamol
- Ibuprofen - codeine (combination simple pain relievers)
- Paracetamol - caffeine
- Paracetamol - codeine
- Paracetamol - codeine - doxylamine succinate
- Paracetamol - promethazine - codeine