Paracetamol - codeine
Paracetamol - codeine is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about paracetamol - codeine automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
You'll find information about brands of medicines that contain this combination of active ingredients, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets by following the links below.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - paracetamol - codeine
Medicine brands that contain paracetamol - codeine
- APOHealth Paracetamol Plus Codeine 15 Tablets
- APOHealth Paracetamol Plus Codeine Tablets
- APO-Paracetamol/Codeine 500/30 Tablets
- Chemists' Own Pain Tablets
- Chemists' Own Pain Tabsules
- Codalgin Forte Tablets
- Codalgin Tablets
- Codapane Forte Tablets
- Codapane Tablets
- Codapane Xtra Tablets
- Comfarol Forte Tablets
- Dolaforte Tablets
- Febridol Plus Tablets
- Mersyndol DayStrength Caplets
- Mydol 15 Tablets
- Painstop For Children Day-Time Pain Reliever Syrup
- Panadeine Caplets
- Panadeine Extra Caplets
- Panadeine Forte Tablets
- Panadeine Rapid Soluble Tablets
- Panadeine Tablets
- Panamax Co Tablets
- Paracetamol/Codeine GH 500/30 Tablets
- Pharmacy Action Paracetamol Plus Codeine Tablets
- Prodeine 15 Caplets
- Prodeine Caplets
- Prodeine Forte Tablets
- Prodeinextra Caplets
- Sandoz Paracetamol Plus Codeine Tablets