Fentanyl is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about fentanyl automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain fentanyl, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - fentanyl
Medicine brands that contain fentanyl
- Abstral Sublingual tablets
- Actiq Lozenge
- Aspen Fentanyl Solution for injection
- B. Braun Fentanyl Solution for injection
- DBL Fentanyl Injection (Solution for injection)
- Denpax Patches
- Durogesic Patches
- Dutran Patches
- Fenpatch Patches
- Fentanyl GH Solution for injection
- Fentanyl Sandoz Patches
- Fentanyl Solution for injection
- Fentora Orally disintegrating tablets
- Sublimaze Solution for injection