Morphine sulfate is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about morphine sulfate automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain morphine sulfate, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - morphine sulfate
Medicine brands that contain morphine sulfate
- Anamorph Tablets
- Apotex-Morphine MR Modified release tablets
- DBL Morphine Sulfate Injection BP (Solution for injection)
- Kapanol Capsules
- Momex SR Modified release tablets
- Morphine MR AN Controlled release tablets
- Morphine Sulphate Wockhardt Solution for injection
- MS Contin Modified release suspension
- MS Contin Modified release tablets
- MS Mono Modified release capsules
- Sevredol Tablets