Tramadol hydrochloride is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about tramadol hydrochloride automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain tramadol hydrochloride, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - tramadol hydrochloride
Medicine brands that contain tramadol hydrochloride
- APO-Tramadol Capsules
- APO-Tramadol SR Sustained release tablets
- Chemmart Tramadol Capsules
- Chemmart Tramadol SR Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Durotram XR Once daily sustained release tablets
- GA Tramadol Capsules
- Lodam Capsules
- Lodam SR Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Terry White Chemists Tramadol Capsules
- Terry White Chemists Tramadol SR Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Tramadol ACT Solution for injection
- Tramadol Actavis Capsules
- Tramadol Amneal Capsules
- Tramadol AN Capsules
- Tramadol AN SR Tablets Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Tramadol Sandoz Capsules
- Tramadol Sandoz Solution for injection
- Tramadol Sandoz SR Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Tramadol SCP Capsules
- Tramadol SR Generichealth Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Tramahexal Solution for injection
- Tramal Capsules
- Tramal Oral drops
- Tramal Solution for injection
- Tramal SR Tablets
- Tramedo Capsules
- Tramedo SR Twice daily sustained release tablets
- Zydol Capsules
- Zydol SR Twice daily sustained release tablets