Bromhexine hydrochloride is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about bromhexine hydrochloride automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain bromhexine hydrochloride, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - bromhexine hydrochloride
Medicine brands that contain bromhexine hydrochloride
- Bisolvon Chesty Forte Liquid On-The-Go Sachets Oral liquid
- Bisolvon Chesty Forte Oral Liquid
- Bisolvon Chesty Forte Soluble Tablets
- Bisolvon Chesty Forte Tablets
- Bisolvon Chesty Kids Oral Liquid
- Bisolvon Chesty Oral Liquid
- Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Liquid Bromhexine (1.6 mg/mL)
- Duro-Tuss Chesty Cough Liquid Regular
- Pharmacy Action Chesty Cough Relief Oral liquid