Salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines)
Salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines) is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
Salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines) is also known as albuterol (bronchospasm relaxants).
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines) automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines), including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines)
Medicine brands that contain salbutamol (inhaled bronchodilator medicines)
- Airomir Autohaler Inhaler
- Airomir Inhaler
- APO-Salbutamol Inhalation Ampoule Nebulising solution
- Asmol CFC-free Inhaler
- Asmol uni-dose Nebulising solution
- Butamol Nebuliser solution
- Chemmart Salbutamol Nebulising Solution
- Epaq Inhaler
- Pharmacor Salbutamol Nebulising solution
- Salbutamol Actavis Nebulising solution
- Salbutamol Nebulising Solution
- Salbutamol Sandoz Nebulising solution
- Salbutamol Sterinebs Nebulising Solution
- Salbutamol-GA Nebulising solution
- Terry White Chemists Salbutamol Nebulising Solution
- Ventolin CFC-free Inhaler
- Ventolin Nebules (Nebulising Solution)
- Ventolin Rotacaps Powder for Inhalation