Montelukast is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about montelukast automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain montelukast, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - montelukast
Medicine brands that contain montelukast
- APO-Montelukast Chewable tablets
- APO-Montelukast Tablets
- Auro-Montelukast Tabs (Chewable tablets)
- Chemmart Montelukast Chewable tablets
- Chemmart Montelukast Tablets
- Lukair Chewable tablets
- Lukair Tablets
- Montelukast AN Chewable tablets
- Montelukast AN Tablets
- Montelukast GH Chewable tablets
- Montelukast GH Tablets
- Montelukast RBX Chewable tablets
- Montelukast RBX Tablets
- Montelukast Sandoz Chewable tablets
- Montelukast Sandoz Tablets
- Pharmacor Montelukast Chewable tablets
- Pharmacor Montelukast Tablets
- Respikast Chewable tablets
- Singulair Chewable tablets
- Singulair Tablets
- T Lukast chewable tablets
- T Lukast Tablets
- Terry White Chemists Montelukast Chewable tablets
- Terry White Chemists Montelukast Tablets