Colloidal oatmeal is an active ingredient that is used in some medicines.
The active ingredient is the chemical in a medicine that makes it work. Medicines can have more than one active ingredient and be available under different brand names. Medicines include both active ingredients and inactive ingredients.
This page about colloidal oatmeal automatically lists related information collected from other pages of our website.
The list below also includes links to brands of medicines that contain colloidal oatmeal, including their consumer medicine information (CMI) leaflets.
Consumers: If you have any questions about medicines, you can speak to one of our pharmacists at NPS Medicines Line by calling 1300 633 424. You can ring Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time (excluding NSW public holidays). For non-medicine products, further information may also be available from the manufacturer.
Related information - colloidal oatmeal
Medicine brands that contain colloidal oatmeal
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Body Wash
- Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturising Lotion
- Aveeno Active Naturals Intense Relief Hand Cream
- Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash
- Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Moisturising Lotion
- Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising Cream
- Aveeno Skin Relief Shower Oil
- DermaVeen Baby Bath Oil
- DermaVeen Baby Moisturising Cream
- DermaVeen Baby Shampoo
- DermaVeen Baby Soap Free Wash Cleanser
- DermaVeen Colloidal Oatmeal Bath Powder
- DermaVeen Eczema Cream
- DermaVeen Eczema Lotion
- DermaVeen Eczema Ointment
- DermaVeen Everyday Intensive Hand Cream
- DermaVeen Everyday Moisturising Cream
- DermaVeen Everyday Moisturising Lotion
- DermaVeen Everyday Soap Free Wash pH5.5 Cleanser
- DermaVeen Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash Cleanser
- DermaVeen Revive Cream
- DermaVeen Soap Free Wash pH5.5
- DermaVeen Soap-Free Cleansing Bar
- Dermaveen Oatmeal Conditioner
- DermaVeen Oatmeal Shampoo 5.5